Chapter 8: RNA and transcription
In this chapter, you will learn how to:
- describe how the structure of RNA differs from that of DNA.
- differentiate among the different classes of RNA in a cell.
- explain the function of promoters and the features necessary to start transcription.
- diagram the steps in RNA processing from its transcription to its transport out of the nucleus.
- describe the different types of noncoding RNAs (ncRNAs).
Homework problems: [Blank]
YouTube video with an overview of transcription in 3D space.